Monday, November 1, 2010

SNSD wallpapers

Couldn't be more random, huh? Well, until I figure out what my blog is about, I'll post random stuff. I just finished making these. I'm posting them here, since I'm not allowed to post them in my Graphics Thread at H!O.

I've only made 4 so far. The rest should be ready sometime tomorrow. I hope you like them! ^__^

(click to view full size)          

Taeyeon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica 
 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tiffany




----------------------------------------------------------
 The other 5 tomorrow ^___^
NOTE: sorry about the missing arms in some of them. The original photos were not full body.









No comments:

Post a Comment